Having the Moon in the 7th house has a drastic effect on partnerships and everything that has to do with unification. Should it be marriage, a stable business relationship, or other types of contract, the light of the Moon gives a special hue to these matters. The feminine energy of the Moon makes an individual drawn to relations and blending with another soul, preferring avoiding any type of solitary activity. The need for emotional support and fulfillment is strongly present. The Moon is the fastest-moving celestial body. As such, this can bring hastiness and instability in the house it is located. With the Moon in the 7th house, this could result in jumping from one relationship to another, many times having delusions that the significant.
This planet in 7th House shows first of all a sensitivity in relation to others, also the fact of instinctively coming into contact with them, but being quite dependent on them. Usually it’s a sign of popularity (unless it’s very badly aspected), and the behavior is mostly intuitive and instinctive (depending on the sign of the Moon). For a man, it shows the great importance of the spouse, and for a woman it is the fact of needing to have an influence on the spouse. Obviously with the Moon, the whole relational domain is also experienced according to mood, sensations, emotions, etc. If it is well aspected, it is done quite easily, and if it is badly aspected, the person can suffer from blockages of stress, inconstancy, tensions, etc.
The good aspects of Pluto will give good listening skills and good psychological sense.
- those of Neptune will reinforce intuition and feelings in a positive way.
- those of Uranus will facilitate instinctive communication.
- those of Saturn will make you more stable, sincere, serious in relationships, and with better self-control.
- Those of Jupiter will make you more enthusiastic, optimistic, and cheerful in relationships.
- those of Mars will make you more enterprising, more open, more active vis-à-vis others.
- those of Venus will improve balance and the sense of adaptation to others.
- those of Mercury will improve communication and intellectual exchanges.
- those of the Sun will give a good general balance on the relational level and in particular in the couple.
The negative aspects of Pluto can make it difficult to understand others, and to integrate into the collective
- those of Neptune will make you too sensitive and dependent on others
- those of Uranus will easily create discussions and tensions with a need to change relationships
- those of Saturn will make dialogue and understanding more difficult in relationships and the couple, hence the risk of dissatisfaction or frustration
- those of Jupiter will make excessive or too demonstrative, or will cause relationships to lack seriousness or sincerity
- those of Mars will excessively energize relationships, resulting in incompatibilities of mood
- those of Venus will make others too sensitive by taking too much at heart the tensions and conflicts
- those of Mercury will lead to discussion or controversy… those of the Sun can pose a problem of adaptation because the behavior will be changeable and different according to the people around.
Apparently you attract particularly sensitive people as partners, often those you would like to mother or who want to be mothered themselves. Since you are looking for someone who gives you complete security, you may have many relationships and changing partners. The search can go on forever, because you won’t find security on the outside, but only within yourself. You need company, so have as many contacts as possible. Your feelings are greatly influenced by the people you are in close relationships with. Being popular is very important to you. You tend to seek out partners who appeal to your compassionate side and play with your feelings.
Men often have a tendency to look for a mother figure and make others want to mother them, to protect and care for them. So you are likely to choose someone who is sweet and domesticated for your partner. You, and possibly your partner, may need to rein in your tendency for moody, unpredictable behavior. Your main motive for getting married may be the desire for a home. You may marry more than once. Your desire for a partner and marriage may stem from an urgent emotional need. To get the most out of a relationship, you should fight the tendencies that make you the victim of your whims time and time again, possibly stemming from an extreme sense of vulnerability. Do not become overly dependent on others as emotional stimuli,
Profession: Your work situation urgently needs contact with the public and cooperation. You always have a keen perception of the expectations of those around you and an urgent need to meet them. Maybe you need a marriage as a basis to be able to focus entirely on your job. For many with this planetary position, this work profile denotes a public figure. In fulfilling your tasks, you depend on the help of others. So building good relationships is extremely important to you.
As always, it is necessary to synthesize the aspects to the Moon, taking into account the sign of the Moon and that of the 7 house, which is the backdrop of the way in which this domain is experienced.
Each planets have a different effect on you, depending on which house and sign they reside in. In order to find out where they are located in your natal chart, you can use our free birth chart generator. Also, examine the aspects that they form with other planets in your chart. You will understand a lot more about the detailed role that they have in your horoscope.